What is protein? Protein is that macronutrient which is essential for the growth, development, and for building a mass of the body. There are 3 macronutrients are fat, carbohydrates and protein. Macronutrients like Protein are very important for the human body. When protein goes into the body it fuels up muscle growth. And it also build your immune system strong, it helps you to save from many diseases. It fulfills your body needs. According to research 1gram of protein contains 4 calories. Protein is made up of amino acids, which is a compound of carbon, sulfur, oxygen, hydrogen, and nitrogen. Protein is mainly found in meat, peanut, etc.
Whey protein is important?
Whey protein is important? Protein is macronutrient, and macronutrient is very important for the development and for the mass building of the body. Protein fuel up your body muscle growth. A 1gram of protein contains 4 calories. Proteins help to prevent you from many diseases by making your immune system strong. Proteins provide the activeness to your body for working whole without getting tired it provides enough energy to your body. Our body can’t get a proper amount of protein from food so it is important to take the protein from outside or take high protein food.
Protein for bodybuilder
Protein for the bodybuilder. A high Protein diet is very important for the bodybuilder. For those who go to the gym, it is very important to take a high protein diet for gaining muscle mass, recovery from muscle breakdown. High protein diet gives a bodybuilder the benefits of muscle building, the bodybuilders consume extra proteins from outside they consume protein supplement to fulfill the requirements of proteins for muscle mass building. Protein is very important for the bodybuilder because proteins also contain carbohydrates too with it. So it is essential for a bodybuilder to consume a high protein diet.
Source of protein for vegetarians
Source of protein for vegetarians there is a limited option for vegetarians as compared to non-vegetarians. Vegetarians have limited options but the options are enough to fulfill the requirements of protein.
Protein foods for vegetarians:
- Chickpeas: It contains 15 grams of proteins.
- Beans: It also contains 15 grams of proteins.
- Green peas: It contains 9 grams of protein.
- Milk: It contains 8 grams of protein.
- Cheese: It contains 7 gram of protein
- Oats: Half cup,120ml of oats provides you 6 grams protein and 4 grams fiber.
- Peanuts: 28 grams of peanut contains 5-7 grams of protein depends upon the variety of peanut.
- Almonds: 2 piece of almond contains 3 grams of proteins.
- Banana: It contains a 2-5 gram of proteins
Protein food for non-vegetarian:
- Eggs: One egg contains 6 grams of protein.
- Chicken: Four peaces of chicken breast contain 36 grams of protein.
- Pork: 4 pieces of it contain 28 grams of protein
- Turkey: 4 pieces of it contain 20 grams of protein
- Whitefish: It contains 28 grams of protein.
- Salmon: It contains 24 grams of protein
- Tuna: It contains 28 grams of protein
So these are some foods for vegetarians and for non-vegetarians both of which are a good source of protein in it. You can add these foods in your daily life to full fill the requirements of protein in your body.